A manicure is a treatment for both your nails and your hands. Not only are there aesthetic benefits but it can actually improve the overall health and appearance of your hands and nails.
A Shellac Manicure provides a mirror finish, zero drying time, and no nail damage providing it is removed professionally. It goes on like polish, wears like gel and removes in minutes. Plus it’s hypo-allergenic, it is recommended that you have a full manicure rather than a shellac application, this will help with the gap from regrowth of nails and keep your nails looking amazing for 2-3 weeks.
I also offer Acrylic and Gel nail extensions and nail art, additional charges apply.
A pedicure is a treatment for both your nails and your feet. Not only are there aesthetic benefits but it can actually improve the overall health and appearance of your feet and nails.
A Shellac pedicure is also available with all of the benefits listed above.
Add on a luxury paraffin wax treatment to any manicure or pedicure for an additional £5.00. I use hot paraffin wax straight onto the skin and then wrap them. This treatment is fantastic to help with dead skin, circulation and re hydration of the skin.
- If you have Shellac, or any other gel based nail product on your nails, extra time is needed for soaking this off; you must state this at time of booking
- To get the maximum benefit from your treatment it is best if you can arrive with clean, unpolished nails. This enables the therapist to spend more time on your treatment
- Wear protective gloves when gardening, or doing housework; including handling chemicals or harsh cleaning products.
- Dry hands thoroughly after washing.
- Use hand cream daily, our professional CND cream is available to purchase for excellent results.
- Do not use your fingernails as tools, for example when opening cans.
- Use oil to moisturise dry cuticles, our professional CND oil is available to purchase for excellent results.
- Return to your beauty therapist for regular, professional manicures at least every 2-4 weeks.
Shellac Post-Treatment Advice
Be sure to read the below advice to keep your Shellac looking perfect.
- Sun creams, insect repellents or anything that contains DEET may cause damage to Shellac.
- Chlorinated water followed by excessive sun may cause your Shellac colour to fade.
- Application of CND Solar Oil & Cuticle Conditioning Oil is recommended to increase the wear-ability of your Shellac and replace lost moisture to the skin and nails.
- If your Shellac has chipped or lifted resist the temptation to pick, peel or pull it – instead come to me for removal to ensure the least amount of trauma or damage to the nail plate.
HANDS & FEET
CND Shellac treatments
|CND Shellac Removal||£12.00|
|CND Shellac Application||£23.00|
|CND Shellac Manicure||£28.00|
|CND Shellac Pedicure||£30.00|
CND Vinylux Treatements
|File & Polish||£15.00|
|Manicure & Pedicure package||£46.00|