A manicure is a treatment for both your nails and your hands. Not only are there aesthetic benefits but it can actually improve the overall health and appearance of your hands and nails.
A Shellac Manicure provides a mirror finish, zero drying time, and no nail damage providing it is removed professionally. It goes on like polish, wears like gel and removes in minutes with the added benefit of it being hypo-allergenic, it is recommended that you have a full manicure rather than a shellac application, this will help with the gap from regrowth of nails and keep your nails looking amazing for 2-3 weeks.
A pedicure, comprises of soaking the feet, cutting/filing the nails, cuticle work, hard skin removal, foot scrub, foot lotion and Polish application.
A Shellac pedicure is also available with all of the benefits listed above.
If you have Shellac, or any other gel-based nail product on your nails, extra time is needed for soaking this off; you must state this at time of booking.
To get the maximum benefit from your treatment it is best if you can arrive with clean, unpolished nails. This enables me to spend more time on your treatment.
- Wear protective gloves when gardening, or doing housework; including handling chemicals or harsh cleaning products.
- Dry hands thoroughly after washing.
- Use hand cream daily, I use a professional CND cream which is available to purchase for excellent results.
- Do not use your fingernails as tools, for example when opening cans.
- Use oil to moisturise dry cuticles, our professional CND oil is available to purchase for excellent results.
- Return to your beauty therapist for regular, professional manicures at least every 2-4 weeks.
Shellac Post-Treatment Advice
Be sure to read the below advice to keep your Shellac looking perfect.
- Sun creams, insect repellents or anything that contains DEET may cause damage to Shellac.
- Chlorinated water followed by excessive sun may cause your Shellac colour to fade.
- Application of CND Solar Oil & Cuticle Conditioning Oil is recommended to increase the wear-ability of your Shellac and replace lost moisture to the skin and nails.
- If your Shellac has chipped or lifted resist the temptation to pick, peel or pull it – instead come to me for removal to ensure the least amount of trauma or damage to the nail plate.
HANDS & FEET
CND Shellac treatments
|CND Shellac Removal||£12.00|
|CND Shellac Application||£23.00|
|CND Shellac Manicure||£28.00|
|CND Shellac Pedicure||£35.00|
CND Vinylux Treatements
|File & Polish||£15.00|
|Manicure & Pedicure package||£50.00|